1. LIMITED USE LICENSE. Tiggit Software Limited grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use one copy of this Application solely and exclusively for your personal use. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by Tiggit Software Ltd. This Application is licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in this Application and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in this Application.
2. OWNERSHIP. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to this Application (including but not limited to any trademarks, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animation, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into this Application) are owned by Tiggit Software Ltd or its licensors. This Application is protected by the copyright laws of the England and Wales, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. This Application contains certain licensed materials, and Tiggit Software Ltd's licensors may also protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.
3. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (a) use this Application, or permit use of this Application, on more than one BlackBerry device at the same time; (b) make copies of this Application or any part thereof, or make copies of any of its accompanying material, except for the purposes of backup; (c) sell, rent, lease, license, distribute, loan or otherwise transfer this Application, or any copies of this Application, without the express prior written consent of Tiggit Sofware Ltd; (d) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce this Application to any human-perceivable form; (e) modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works based on this Application; (f) disable, modify or otherwise tamper with any anti-piracy/anti-hacking functionality of this Application; (g) remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices, marks or labels contained on or within this Application or its accompany material; or (h) export or re-export this Application or any portion, process, copy or adaptation hereof in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, if the Application was provided to you for trial use (e.g. for ìbetaî testing, and/or for a limited trial period or number of uses): (i) you will not use the Application following the expiration of the permitted trial period or number of uses; and (j) the Application may include code designed to prevent you from exceeding these limits, and such code may remain on your client device after deletion of the Application in order to prevent you from installing another copy and repeating the trial period or extending the number of uses.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (a) THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (b) THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS APPLICATION IS WITH YOU; (c) TIGGIT SOFTWARE LIMITED WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON BASED ON YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION; AND (d) TIGGIT SOFWARE LIMITED'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF TIGGIT SOFTWARE LIMITED WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF ANY TIGGIT SOFWARE LIMITED'S SOFTWARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (a) IN NO EVENT WILL TIGGIT SOFTWARE LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR MALFUNCTION OF THIS APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, HANDHELD DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION AND DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, EVEN IF TIGGIT SOFWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (b) TIGGIT SOFWARE LIMITED'S LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID FOR THE LICENSE TO USE THIS APPLICATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW CONTRACTUAL LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASE TIGGIT SOFWARE'S WARRANTY PERIOD AND LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other of Tiggit Softwareís rights or of your obligations hereunder, the limited license set forth in Section 1 of this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of this Application and all of its component parts and related materials.
7. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Because Tiggit Software td would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this Agreement were not specifically enforced, you agree that Tiggit Software Ltd will be entitled, without bond, other security or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this Agreement, in addition to any and all other remedies which Tiggit Sofware Ltd may have under applicable laws.
8. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Tiggit Software Ltd, its partners, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all damages, losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions to act in using the Product pursuant to the terms of this Agreement
9. MISCELLANEOUS. (a) This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning the license of this Application between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and representations between them regarding the same subject matter. (b) This Agreement may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. (c) If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision will be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected. (d) This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the England and Wales. (e) If this End User License Agreement is translated into a language other than English, you agree that the English version will prevail to the extent of any discrepancy in meaning between the English version and its translation. (f) Except and only to the extent prohibited by applicable law, you agree that any and all disagreements, disputes, claims, mediation, arbitration, litigation, etc., related to this End User License Agreement shall be conducted in the English language, including but in no way limited to all correspondence, requests, motions, notices, consents, requests for discovery, interrogatories, submissions, filings, pleadings, arguments, orders and judgments.